Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wolf Pack (Inside Soul Mates) Reviews

4 out of 5 Stars Nomis Paranormal Palace
 
Soul Mates is a quick read that I devoured in no time. It has two short, steamy paranormal stories in it that I really enjoyed. The first story, Wolf Pack, is by Ashley Nemer. The Passion between the characters was hot in the beginning and due to a misunderstanding, the couple were separated, only to cross paths years later. I’ve read Ashley’s work before and I found this story to be a great, easy read.
The second story is Souls Caught Fire by L.S. Broomfield. It is the first time I have read her work and I was quickly drawn into the plot. The characters in this story are not meant to be together, but there is no denying the chemistry between them. There were lots of sparks and amazing passion in the bedroom. If you are into a quick erotic read, I highly recommend this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment