Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bud's Christmas Wish Reviews

Bud's Christmas Wish 5 Star Reviews on Amazon
Bud's Christmas Wish 4.5 Stars - Crown of Excellence
Lucy O'Toole is leaving her sorrow in New Orleans and going to Ireland. It has been two months since her parents were tragically killed at Christmas, and her only remaining family are her elderly, grandparents. Two years later, Lucy is working at the local tavern, living with her grandmum Hannah, her granddad having also passed on. Lucy doesn't have any friends, and her grandmum despairs of her ever marrying. Bud Doran keeps visiting Lucy at the tavern, but he is just a friend. He asks Lucy out, but she refuses. Since the accident, she can't bring herself to be carefree again so chooses to focus only on her grandmum. Christmas is coming, however, and Bud decides to try one more time. She can't turn him down for Christmas can she? Lucy says yes, but only if her grandmum can come too. Bud agrees, but Hannah has other plans. A longstanding pact between the Doran's and the O'Toole's has Bud and Lucy promised to each other. Hannah believes Bud and Lucy are destined to be together. How Bud proceeds to win Lucy's heart and show her his devotion makes for a heartwarming romance story. Ashley Nemer gives readers a wonderful snapshot of life in Ireland, her dialect with the Irish inflections adds a special flavor to this delightful tale! Given that "Bud's Christmas Wish" is a short story, it moves along fairly quickly, leaving some gaps in the narrative that leave the reader guessing. After watching the wonderful back and forth, the story's end delightfully brings the lovers together, and sets up a great opening for a sequel!
Victoria Z. Burg - February Edition of InD'tale Magazine Page 70-71


By
TheTeacher
This review is from: Bud's Christmas Wish (Kindle Edition)
Ashley Nemer did it again with her latest romance, Bud Christmas Wish published by a new publisher XoXo Publishing.com. I really enjoyed this novel by Ashley Nemer it's a wonderful sweet romance that just wants to you keep on dreaming after reading it. I added it to my "forever keeper" books section on my Kindle. Thank you Ashley for making me believer in sweet romances again.
SasssyPoohBear on Jan 14, 2013 This book was a sweet,well written book. The characters were believable. The only thing that would have made this book better, was if it was longer, but still it was a great read and I look forward to more books by this author.
By Janice - 5 Stars
Another great book from Ashley. This book was a quick read and I loved the story. Bud knew what he wanted and finally got Lucy to be his. And what a great first date. *sighs* A perfect one, watching the sun rise in a hot air balloon. Another great read. Well done Ash.
By Shani - 5 Stars
This was the first book I had the pleasure of reading by Ashley! I'm a die hard reader and always swore I'd never read an e-book. But, how can you resist? It's a sweet story about love and fate. I could connect with the main character in the book, a young lady who even as an adult was orphaned and left to be with family. She had to learn to live and love again. Ashley grabs the readers hearts and pulls you in with the sweet promise of love in the end. I can NOT wait to read another one of her books! I do believe all new Ashley books books are on my wish list!
By Krissy - 5 Stars
Another Fabulous Book from Ashley Nemer... I Couldn't Have Enjoyed This Book Any More Than I Did... I Was Immediately Drawn to the Main Character, Lucy and Into Her Life as She Made the Transition from One Country to Another... Following Along Her Fast Paced Journey to Romance Filled Me with Warmth and Made Me Smile the Entire Time... I Can't Wait to See Another Installment Involving These Characters and to See Where Ashley Takes Them as They Embark on Their Life Together... This Book is a MUST READ in My Opinion and I Will Certainly be Recommending it To Everyone I Can...
Read It All Book Reviews - 3 Stars
Bud’s Christmas Wish by Ashley Nemer is a sweet and short holiday story. It is based around Lucy who has moved from America to Ireland to be with her aging grandmother. Lucy meets Bud, Bud falls in love with her, and after their first date, she falls in love with him too. The story was a little far-fetched to me but it was cute and a quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment